Mrs. Esther Angwenyi has been the principal since the school started in 2008. She describes the school as a centre of excellence.
She has enforced many changes considering that she has been here since the school started. In terms of infrastructure, the school has a domitory, computer laboratory and a spacious science laboratory. the school has acquired a baking unit recently which is a great achievement. She feels that the girls level of discipline has improved as well.
The main challenge in 2012 was adequate classrooms. The school is registered as a double stream but the construction is ongoing. She would like to acknowledge the following:
- The music team who reached nationals and brought home 5 trophies.
- The school bursar for his outstanding support and sacrifice.
- The students for maintaining discipline.
- The parents for paying school fees on time.
- The teachers and support staff for their support through out the year.
- The BOG for its support, co-ordination and planning school activities.
Other groups include Unga Ltd who supply flour to the baking unit, CDF Kamukunji and Karen Club for sponsoring five students and co-ordinating tree planting in the school.
"Believe you can and you are halfway there"